Earlier in December 2020 we hosted the inaugural Link Awards. The Link Awards reward outstanding employees for their hard work and dedication throughout the year, with the winners chosen because of their commitment, hard work, general ethics or improvements made.
There were 6 different award categories and the winners were either picked by the Directors or by the employees themselves. ‘Employees’, Employee of the Year‘ and ‘Engineers’, Engineer of the Year‘ were voted for by Link employees who had to decide who of their colleagues had promoted the very best of what a Link is all about and who had gone above and beyond, making a real difference to company. ‘Team of the Year‘ was awarded to the team who had excelled throughout 2020. ‘Managing Director’s Choice Award‘ and ‘Area Service Manager of the Year‘ were decided by the Directors and awarded to individuals who had performed outstandingly well, leading by example and going the extra mile. The ‘Outstanding Achievement Award‘ was awarded to the employee who’s hard work over a long period of time had made a huge impact to the company. The winners were…
- Team of the Year – Installation Team: Drue Harding, Jason Bellman, Liam Valentine, Brandon Snow, Duane Notice and Habib Haque
- Managing Director’s Choice Award – Drue Harding
- Area Service Manager of the Year – Bradley Greenslade
- Engineers’, Engineer of the Year – Taylor Brace
- Employees’, Employee of the Year – Zarina Koya
- Outstanding Achievement Award – Jacky Stones
Each winner received a few hundred pounds worth of their favourite gift vouchers and Bradley a new Apple Watch 6 to keep him connected whilst out on the road. They also took home a Link Awards trophy as thank you from the Directors for their hard work throughout 2020. Congratulations to all the winners!
Keep your eye out for the 2021 awards!