We are delighted to announce that Link CCTV Systems have retained their ISO 9001:2015 certification.
What is ISO 9001:2015?
ISO 9001:2015 is the internationally recognised Quality Management System (QMS) standard that can benefit any size organisation. Designed to be a powerful business improvement tool, ISO 9001 Quality Management certification can help business’s to:
- Continually improve, streamline operations and reduce costs
- Win more business and compete in tenders
- Satisfy more customers
- Be more resilient and build a sustainable business
- Show you have strong corporate governance
- Work effectively with stakeholders and your supply chain
How Link CCTV Systems retained ISO 9001:2015
On Wednesday 12th January, NSI (National Security Inspectorate) conducted an audit with 3 objectives:
- To conduct a Surveillance Audit to determine continued conformity of Link’s Quality Management System with BS EN ISO 9001:15 and where relevant verify compliance with the product standards listed under the audit criteria.
- To evaluate the continued effectiveness of the Management System in meeting the Company’s specified objectives.
- To identify as applicable, areas of potential improvement.
The results of the audit were as follows:
- No (if identified) unresolved issues
- Effective actions taken to address previously identified non-conformities
- Link’s MR mtg (conducted in September) was found to be effective, as was the Internal Audit programme
- Link have experienced encouraging levels of business and report continued growth
- The management system continues to conform to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and is effective in meeting applicable requirements and expected outcomes
- Audit objectives have been met and the scope of certification remains appropriate
At Link CCTV Systems, we are incredibly proud to retain the ISO 9001:2015 certificate. Achieving this feat involved many months of preparation, commitment and hard work, and to pass without a single non-conformity is testament to this. Credit for the successful outcome of the audit can be attributed to our Compliance Manager, Lloyd Briscoe, and Rebecca Russell of Stepping Stones for Business Ltd, which ably demonstrates the diligence of their work.
The success of this recent audit has since proved to be a catalyst for enhancing Link CCTV’s in-house Quality Management System as we prepare to embark on accreditation to both ISO14001:2015 and ISO45001:2018, with a NSI audit scheduled for April 2022. Watch this space!