- What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you register with us. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys or provide feedback. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
Without limitation, any of the following data may be collected and stored by Link CCTV Ltd:
- Email address
- Mail address
- Work phone number
- Mobile number
In operating our website we may also collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register to receive information, a newsletter etc. or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Any or all of the above data maybe required from us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when you request information from Link CCTV Ltd.
- Who is the Data Controller?
The data controller of this website is: Link CCTV Ltd, BTC, Bessemer Drive, Stevenage SG1 2DX
- How do we use your information?
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you and is of a legitimate interest. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes that may affect our service.
- For marketing purposes so that we can provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you and where you have consented to receive such information.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email: GDPR@linkcctv.co.uk
- How can you access your information and get it corrected?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us at the following address:
Data Protection Officer
Link CCTV Ltd,
Business and Technology Centre,
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
- How do we store your personal data?
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- Do we disclose your data?
We use a number of third party companies to support our services, some of which may process personal data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully chosen and all of them have been vetted and comply with the legislation set out below.
- Third party website links
You might find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
- Data breaches
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. It will not identify any personal details.
For more information about our Cookies Policy click here