We are currently looking for an Experienced Installation Engineer for CCTV and Electronic Integrated Security to join our Installation Team.
Scenario: You will currently be working or have experience of working within a technical environment with experience in installation and commissioning of CCTV, Access Control with a proven track record in the Electronic Security Industry. If you are a hungry and determined individual who works well as part of a team as well as on their own, it’s time to step up to this exciting, instructive and team-oriented role which properly rewards you for your enthusiasm, hard work, responsibility, commitment, and thirst for knowledge. This role guarantees to upskill and train you into the latest technology embracing the exciting world of IP and structured cabling and involves you in all aspects of the design, installation and commissioning of cutting edge technology in the electronic security industry.
Ideal Location: You will be living within the close proximity of the M25, South Bucks, Herts area with easy access to the M1, M3, M4, M11, A1M and M40 corridors and Central London.
The opportunity: To join a well-established engineering installation team in an ambitious and innovative SME with an enviable reputation in the CCTV and Access Control management of over 30% of UK Shopping Centres, also large National Companies and both Government and Education accounts.
Job offering: You will join as an Installation Engineer and be part of a team who are responsible for the installation of the Company’s CCTV, Access Control and structured cable projects.
The role is an exciting, demanding and rewarding one that comes with the expectations for you to slot into the current installation team and hit the ground running, Installing the security systems required to the high standards set out by the company. A forward planning exercise will identify the necessary training and career milestones envisaged in the development of your skills.
This position suits an experienced Installation & commissioning engineer who is keen to join a progressive company that is continually looking to evolve.
A unique ‘dashboard’ gives you an overview of the company’s performance including all financial and servicing activities.
Your profile & qualifications
- A proven track record in the security industry in similar roles
- To be considered as loyal, dependable, reliable, trustworthy with integrity
- Personable and able to demonstrate responsibility with strong skills in communication, team participation and own initiative in problem solving
- Showing an aptitude in technology and patience in learning and understanding
- A conscientious and hard worker willing to go that extra mile when needed
- Good organisational skills, time-keeping particularly in organising your own time and keeping to team work-plans, and maintaining high and recognisable standards throughout your own commitments
- A strong thirst for knowledge and career progression
- Good current working knowledge of PC and media devices
- To take on training in H&S compliance and awareness
- A naturally intuitive approach to working either on your own or within the team
- A hunger to learn and excel in front of our customers and team
- Good administrative house-keeping, personal cleanliness and presentability
- Be a participator not a commentator
- Have a clean driving licence
The Company provides for:
- Use of a company commercial vehicle
- All access equipment (including mechanical) training
- Use of and training on diagnostic equipment
- Bespoke and long-term training program which leads to qualifications
- Career pathway planning
- Medical cover
- Pension contribution
- Comms allowance
- VPN for updates, statistics and collaboration
Interested in this role?
Call: 0203 176 3042
Email your CV to: email@example.com
*Our Commitment to Confidentiality
Initial interviews will be held out of hours and any meetings and discussions will be held with complete confidentiality